Welcome back for another blogpost~
I’ve been nominated by Ash @ Iinktrailss for the Sunshine Blogger Award! (Actually. I’ve been nominated for two, but I decided to separate that into another post). Thank you for nominating me! Check out her blog and give it some love ❤
Here’s the mechanics for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
- If you could choose one book to live in forever, which would it be?
This may sound cliché already, but I’ll choose to live in the Harry Potter Universe. Hogwarts and all the magic which resides around it would be pleasing to my innocent and pragmatic mind. I can already see myself reading all day in the Hogwarts library with my fellow Ravenclaws~
- If you were stranded on a desert island with only one book, which one would it be?
There’s a looot of good books, but I’ll go with my recent read which is Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, it’s so fluffy and cute I could read it over and over again!
- Which book character do you wish was your best friend?
Dante Quintana from Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe!! He’s just so smart-minded, reads books, draws well, loyal and innocent. All the things I’d look for a best friend!
- Apart from reading/book blogging, what else do you enjoy doing?
Back then, I used to edit videos and make short films on my free time. I love editing stuffs and creating new innovative things from scratch. I also enjoy watching reaction videos and documentaries, and of course listening to music, and writing poems!
- Which book do you always find yourself recommending to people?
It depends on the person to be honest, I always ask the person first what is his/her genre preferences, but in general I’d go with Harry Potter lmao, as well as The Hunger Games trilogy and the Divergent series!
- If you could be any one book character for a day, who would you be?
aaAAhhHH sorry but I can’t think a book character to be for a day, there’s so many I can’t pick on any of them.
- Which supporting character do you think deserves their own book and why?
- What bookish habits do you have?
I really have this habit of smelling the pages occasionally, the smell of books has always been appealing to my senses.
- What is your main blogging goal for 2019?
I really have a LOT of blogging goals this 2019, but I will exclude the stats part since it doesn’t necessarily matter to me. My main blogging would probably be to make sure that this blog is still alive by the end of the year. I thought about my goals and I realized all of it contributes to the longevity of this blog. I made this blog 8 months ago, it’s still new and fresh and I want it to stay with me not just by the end of the year but until my very last breathe. To be productive on writing blog posts and let this blog grow as the weeks pass by.
- What is your main reading goal for 2019?
51 books for 2019! As I can see it, I still have a LONGGG way to go, I’m not yet even on a quarter of my goal. Nevertheless, I’ll do my best to accomplish this reading goal.
- What would be your #1 bookish holiday destination?
I actually haven’t thought about this topic, I can’t think of a specific place as a holiday destination but any place where there is a big library full of books should do.
Here’s my questions!
- Before anything else, how are you feeling right now?
- Which book genre do you dwell in the most? Why?
- What book do you think deserves to have a mini-series or movie adaptation?
- Which book character do you relate with yourself the most?
- What is that one book that made you bawled your eyes out?
- Paperbacks or Hardcovers? Why?
- What do you do when a reading slump strikes?
- What is that one book that you’d recommend to a non-reader?
- After reading a really good book, how many days do you wait before reading another one?
- What is your blogging goal for 2019?
- What is your main reading goal for 2019?
Meredith Ritter @ Wayfaring Bibliomaniac | Lorryn @ Reading Parental | NikkiMouse @ The Book Dragon | Adam @ Roof Beam Reader | Book Steff @ Book Steff’s Bookish Blog | Pensieve @ The Pensieve | Pavani @ The Voraceous Bibliophile | Athena @ The Night Faerie | Dee @ DeeReadsThings | Leila T @ Buried Under Books | Savb @ Booked On a Feeling
If you have been nominated for this award before, don’t be pressured to this again. On the contrary, it’s also fine if you want to answer these questions and do the tag again! I have another set of bloggers coming up on my second batch of Sunshine Blogger Award, stay tuned for that post!
Thanks for dropping by! Thank you again Ash for nominating me!
Let’s continue the discussion on the comments!
See you on the next blog post~
You can follow me on my social media accounts: